You may or may not have heard of Albariño, but in the Rias Baixas region of Galicia, Spain, it’s a big thing. And now it’s getting a cult reputation in the UK too. What’s so special about it isn’t just the lovely rounded, soft fruit flavour, but the fact that it’s as good with spicy Indian food as it is with fresh seafood and salads.
- Grape: Albariño
- Home: Rias Baixas / Spain
- Style: Crisp / Fresh / Aromatic
- Taste: Tropical Fruit / Peach / Grapefruit
- Food: Seafood / Fish / Salads
- Awards: 2014 vintage: International Wine Challenge – Silver / 2015 vintage: International Wine Challenge - Bronze
- Lifestyle: 2014 vintage: Pescatarian / 2015 vintage: Pescatarian