- HomeSouth Australia
- StyleMedium-bodied / Crisp / Refreshing
- TastePeach / Tropical Fruit / Citrus
- FoodChicken / Salad / Fish Pie
- AwardsIt's just a matter of time
- Lifestyle2017 vintage: vegan
Chardonnay is probably one of the most versatile grapes and wines can vary hugely in style – so for the people in the ABC (Anything But Chardonnay) Club, which is a bit of a hangover from the big overly oaked butterball Australian Chardonnays from the 90’s – there will probably be a style out there for you. Our Chardonnay is crisp and refreshing with no oak, making it a perfect pairing with lighter meals, white meats and seafood.
Chardonnay is one of the three grapes used to make Champagne.