Chardonnay is the world’s most famous white-wine grape and also one of the most widely planted. It is grown worldwide but the grapes originally hail from Burgundy in central France. One of the most famous whites wines made from this grape is Chablis, which is 100% Chardonnay, produced in the north of the Burgundy region.
- Grape Chardonnay
- Home South Australia
- Style Medium-bodied / Crisp / Refreshing
- Taste Peach / Tropical Fruit / Citrus
- Food Chicken / Salad / Fish Pie
- Awards It's just a matter of time
- Lifestyle 2017 vintage: vegan