- Grape:Grüner Veltliner
- Home:Pannon / Hungary
- Style:Light / Dry / Fresh
- Taste:Lime / Peach / White Pepper
- Food:Thai Curry / Sushi / Chicken in Creamy Sauce
- Awards:2016 vintage: International Wine Challenge - Silver
- Lifestyle:2016 vintage: Vegan
Grüner Veltliner is a really food-friendly wine and goes brilliantly with Asian food like sushi and spicy Thai dishes. Ours is from the Pannon region in Hungary, where vines have been grown since the Roman times!
Geek Fact: Grüner is the most widely grown grape variety in Austria, and makes up nearly a third of all vineyards in the country.