The term “Off-Piste Wines Ltd” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Off-Piste Wines Wines Ltd’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Delivery and Returns
We offer two delivery options to mainland UK customers:
Standard delivery: £3.95 on orders under £60. 4-5 working days estimated delivery from dispatch via APC Network.
Free standard delivery: on all orders over £60. 4-5 working days estimated delivery from dispatch via APC Network.
International deliveries: We do not currently offer delivery outside mainland UK.
COVID – 19 Notice: APC offers contactless, doorstep delivery. Please note that delivery times are estimated due to the current situation and increased demand.
Please get in touch with us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Please get in touch with us initially via email at email@example.com and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
We will refund the full value of any product(s) purchased, provided the following conditions are met:
– You are able to return the product(s) in question to us within 30 days of receipt of your order.
– Unless faulty, your items are returned to us in a resaleable condition. This means unopened, in the condition you received them, and with any labels and packaging intact.
– Please send any returns to the following address: Most Wanted Wines Returns, Off-Piste Wines, 8 Royal Crescent, Cheltenham, GL50 3DA.
– Please include your original order number and delivery postcode with your return.
We will not be able to refund the cost of postage, either of your original order or the return, unless the item is faulty. For faulty items, we will resend a replacement at no extra cost, and refund the cost of your original delivery.
– We aim to deliver all orders placed via the Stylist Offers email and promotions page within 10 working days from receipt of order.
– Customers will receive an email advising them of dispatch and a separate tracking email to track their order.
– Deliveries will be made via our courier APC who offer contactless delivery without a signature. We practise Challenge 25 guidelines regarding alcohol sales and delivery drivers may request I.D. upon delivery if the recipient looks under 25.
– We reserve the right to substitute a wine in the mixed cases for a wine of equal or higher value.
Please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org for any other enquiries.