The term “Off-Piste Wines Ltd” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Off-Piste Wines Ltd’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Delivery and Returns: Print Shop
We offer one delivery option to mainland UK customers:
Standard delivery: £6.00 on all orders. 4-6 working days estimated delivery from order date via our print provider Art Wow.
International deliveries: We do not currently offer delivery outside mainland UK.
Our print provider Art Wow uses APC Network to deliver the prints, offering contactless, doorstep delivery. Please note that delivery times are estimated. You will receive a fulfillment notification and tracking number when your order has been dispatched. A signature is required upon delivery.
Please get in touch with us via email: [email protected] and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
We do not operate a returns option for the Most Wanted Collective prints unless the order arrives with the customer in a faulty condition. Please get in touch with us initially via email at [email protected] to let us know the issue and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
We will refund the full value of any faulty product(s) purchased, provided the following conditions are met:
– You are able to return the product(s) in question within 30 days of receipt of your order.
– The returns address for faulty items is: Art Wow Unit 4A Woodside Industrial Estate, Thornwood, Epping, Essex, CM16 6LJ
– Please include your original order number, delivery postcode and the reference: ‘Most Wanted Collective’ with your return.
We will not be able to refund the cost of postage, either of the order or the return. For faulty items, we will resend a replacement at no extra cost, and refund the cost of your original delivery.
Win the Most Wanted Collective Competition Terms and conditions
- To participate in this competition users must complete all of the entry criteria detailed on the competition page.
- Competition active dates are from Friday 4th February 2022 until 11.59pm on Thursday 31st March 2022.
- Winners will be selected at random using an online tool. Winners will be contacted by email from our Off-Piste Wines email address and Most Wanted accept no liability for any other actions.
- The competition is open to residents of mainland UK only.
- The prize is as stated in the original post. No conversation will be entered into.
- The prize includes postage to the winner.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old.
- If you are a lucky winner, you must provide your email address, postal address and contact phone number within 48 hours of being contacted. If we do not hear from you within this timeframe, your win will be invalid and we’ll select a replacement winner.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- No purchase is necessary; however, you will need an internet connection to access the web page.
- We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
- The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual’s prior consent.
- The winner’s names can be obtained by sending an SAE and covering letter to: Most Wanted Wines competition winners, C/O Off-Piste Wines, Formal House, 60 St Georges Place, Cheltenham, GL50 3PN after closure of the promotion.
- Most Wanted Wines do not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind – including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
- The winner may be required to participate in related publicity without further reward. E.g. be photographed for website/social media/newspaper stories, provide a short statement about their win.
- This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.