The term “Off-Piste Wines Ltd” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Off-Piste Wines Wines Ltd’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Terms & Conditions: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Insiders competitions
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and a resident in the United Kingdom.
- To qualify to win any of our Facebook competitions, entrants must fill out the specified details in the comment of the post or newsletter.
- The closing time/date for entries is as noted in the post or newsletter. We accept no responsibility for any late entries.
- Each winner will receive the prize stated in the post or newsletter. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- We cannot guarantee that the prizes will be free from all disruptions, failings or cancellations. We shall not be liable for such disruptions failings or cancellations unless they are caused by our negligence.
- If for any reason a prize is not available, we reserve the right to substitute another item for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- The winner will be drawn at random by an independent person within one week of the closing date.
- The winner will be notified on the post and will need to email email@example.com with contact details and proof of age within one week of first being notified. All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner, however if the prize is not claimed by this date, an alternative winner will be selected from all the remaining valid entries received by the closing date. All prizes will be despatched within 30 days of announcement of the winner.
- Inability to supply proof of age (scanned image of passport, driving licence or official proof of age card) will disqualify the winner and we reserve the right to reallocate the prize.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, we reserve the right in our sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to disqualify all entries from any person, and prohibit that person’s further participation in this competition, who tampers with, or benefits from any tampering with, the entry process or the operation of the competition, acts in violation of these terms and conditions, acting in a disruptive manner, or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- Personal data will only be used by us for the purposes of administering this competition and future Most Wanted activity. Data will be destroyed of customers who have opted out of receiving further information from Most Wanted Wines.
- Facebook has no involvement in the running or organisation of this competition and is in no way responsible.