- HomeSouth Eastern Australia
- StyleMedium-bodied / Crisp / Refreshing
- TastePeach / Tropical Fruit / Citrus
- FoodChicken / Salad / Fish Pie
- Awards2017 vintage: International Wine Challenge - Bronze Medal
- Lifestyle2018 vintage: not vegetarian
- Night In:Film: Dirty Dancing / TV: Gavin & Stacey / Music: We Are Your Friends
Chardonnay is one of the world’s best-loved white grapes and one of its most versatile – it hails from Burgundy but is happy growing in most wine producing regions around the world.
Our Australian Chardonnay is miles away from the big, oaky 90s styles that gave this easy-going grape a bit of a bad rap. Ours is crisp and refreshing with absolutely no oak, making it a perfect pairing with lighter meals, white meats and seafood.
Geek Fact: Chardonnay is one of the three grapes used to make Champagne (the others are Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier in case you were wondering).